My blog has moved from Blogger to Wordpress!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mikaiya.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I took Kaffe to the hockey game

And all I got was a beer and some french fries. I love our corporate box, and I really love that nobody was there who minded me knitting.

The Capitals scored two goals before I even got back from buying french fries (let's just say I had a food emergency). And they continued to DESTROY my poor Bruins the whole night. It was a bad night for a Boston fan. I didn't mind, of course, since with knitting in hand, nothing seems too disastrous.
Caps and Bruins

My Kaffe sock looked quite happy to be at the game
Kaffe Sock goes to the hockey game

And we both particularly enjoyed the beer! I am normally a wine and liquor person, but there's something about grease and beer and sporting events that dovetail perfectly.
Kaffe sock and beer

No comments: