I have finished so many things in the past month that it is actually scary. Seriously!
Piccies to come shortly... after the holiday gift season is finally over.
On the needles currently? Another shawl, this time for me in a gorgeous hand-painted silk. It's all orange and red and looks like flames. Gorgeous. Also a sweater. Well, two sweaters. Both about elbow length sleeves, both featured on the cover of Interweave Knits. I'm such a copycat.
I also plan to start another baby blanket soon, for one of the many people expecting. And who knows what else! I hoped to have the shawl done before my vacation, but it's looking like a no-go. Oooh well.
See you in a couple weeks, post-cruise, when I am tanned and ready to post some cool pics!! And then maybe I can keep up with this blog more... considering that 2007 is the year of knitting for ME! And that means I might as well take pictures and document the process. It's not like it will ruin the surprise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment