My blog has moved from Blogger to Wordpress!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mikaiya.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Christmas Stocking

I keep talking about it, but not posting progress pics! This is partly because it knits up SO INCREDIBLY FAST. Check it out...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Name area (you duplicate stitch the name on after) and the snowflake motif:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Candy canes and double hearts:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bells and girlies:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The heel is an afterthought heel (my first one!), so it will actually be between the bells and the girls. But I have one more small motif to go, and the toe, before I can pick up stitches for the heel. Both toe and heel will be white, to match the name area.

SO CUTE! I should be able to have finished the whole project in 5 days, despite packing my guts out (just about done!). And I think after I do Mike's, I'll actually make two in blue and white. Rather, two shades of blue and white. And then I could always give away the red, white, and green ones. :)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

That's adorable!!! Where can I find the pattern?

Anonymous said...

blog/site to my favorites. I also have a blog/site you're invited to visit